Saturday, January 5, 2008

Well. Here we go...

After being home Ohio for Christmas, I’ve come to the realization that my personal connections are becoming more wide-spread. I have family members who I’ve known for 27 years, friends who I’ve known literally since birth (a debate on “knowing” someone since birth could follow). Then in addition to that I have new connections that I’ve made up here in Michigan over the past 5 years – and many of them are now spread out over the state. I say all of this to give some justification on starting a blog. Welcome to my head. Call it trendy, call it entertainment, call it a necessity, call it whatever ya want. In many ways I’m just curious to see what comes out as I’m hoping many of you do too. A “Digital Epiphany” if you will.

A lot of times I feel like I never know what to say on a serious side (which is why I’m more prone to camp in a social corner and snipe quick remarks) So maybe this blog will give me a platform to be serious – although I highly doubt I’ll keep up with an “all serious” blog with a name like “Unnecessary Buffness”. And in all honestly, I hope that future posts have a less serious tone to them. But with this being my first entry, I fell like a serious tenor is justified.

Now for the disclaimer, printed in regular-sized, normal font, not found on the back of the box or quickly said after the “Common Symptoms” part of a commercial (seriously, who talks that fast…again, maybe more on that in the future). Oh yeah – disclaimer…I am not an English major. The End. No, really. I’d like to think of myself as having a technical mind and therefore composing my thoughts in any other way is kinda difficult. So I apologize in advance for the most comenest mispelings and grammar usages.

So there ya have it. My first blog entry. Write it down. Link to it – enjoy! Hope to have a real entry soon. I'm thinking tomorrow - depending on how "serious" I feel.

No comments: